Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Don't motivate on an empty stomach...

I'm a bit behind in my post-games, but I wanted to make sure everyone was properly motivated for tonight. I should warn you all, these were made on an empty stomach, which might not be the best idea...

The first one is the best I can do right now for "eavesed"- it doesn't have Eaves in it and Pav is really just doing his regular amazing stretches, but it sorta looks like it fits, right?



This next one is for most of you who don't love the Big Rig quite as much as TPL Mom... I've said it before, Nick Lidstrom can see the future and knows what is going to happen before the game even starts. I think he was questioning his vision at this point, although he likes the hats he sees us wearing in the 2nd.



And now, especially for TPL Mom, I can finally use one of my Ericsson pictures. Not that I have a bunch of those or anything... ahem, moving on...



The victory over the Wild was powered in part by a sign reading "Johan, jag vill ha små bebismulor med deg" which, for those of you who aren't Andy, means "Johan, I wanna make small baby mules with you." Dena held it up during warm-ups and Franzie saw it and laughed his butt off. So did Kronner and Lils, as you will see in my post-game when it finally comes out. For right now, we have poor Hank wanting to know why no one has a sign professing their desire to make small bearded babies with him...



Finally, this last picture has been burning a hole in my pocket. I'm not going to give it any sort of description, so you get to decide for yourself what is actually going on. This last one is dedicated to the Town Pump gang, especially for having to suffer through that DJ :)


10 comments:

  1. Well, my gay friends all of a sudden have an avid interest in hockey now......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awful lot of pretty in that picture too, what's not for them to love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One might think that Patrick Eaves is getting Eavesed by the Big Rig???

    ReplyDelete
  4. No comment, I'm just the messenger, not the interpreter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think that small bearded babies with Hank is about the second-most adorable thing to baby mules. Almost adorable enough to come within striking distance of the Rafalski children. The Lidas children are in their own category of adorable-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara; Thanks for the pics and a momentary escape from reality whilst (this word's for you Mike!) perusing that last photo...Eaves is getting Ericssonian'd....lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am going to go all operatic on your asses and suggest Rigoletto (although Handsome Jonny is hardly a hunchbacked jester)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TPL Mom- Glad you enjoyed yourself whilst reading my blog (whilst is always a welcome word here, haha) Got mesmerized by some very Ericssonian skating today, you would have been proud of him.

    Kron- Nice! I'm embarrassed to admit I was totally lost until I mumbled something about Big Rig and it hit me... RIGoletto. That's right, I rock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha. The one of Hank is SOOO perfect for the caption you used. He looks so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Hank! I'll have small bearded babies with you!. *pets him*

    That last one? Is hilarious. Jonny seems to do that a lot. There's one of him & Meechie-poo during practice that is very similar.

    I like the suggestions from TPL Mom & Krononymous. Perhaps...Surprise!Rigoletto!

    ReplyDelete