Saturday, March 13, 2010

Motivation for Miller Time

I'm sure everyone is saying it, but we all know that tonight around 7 is Miller Time. We know and we can't wait. While I'm a bit worried that it might be so adorable that the universe could very well implode from it, I'm still really excited. Too excited to search through my outrageously large amount of pictures to find more of Drew Miller, sorry. Instead, I'll give you some I didn't have room for last night and some motivation.

First, the one picture I have prepared of Our Millsie. I really like R Millsie and can't quite bring myself to hope he gets lit up like a Christmas tree, but how awesome would it be for Drew to score on Ryan? I would love it.



I had a request from Vicky for more of Howie, and am always happy to at least try to find the pictures you ask for. If anyone has any specific requests, let me know!



And one more for good measure...



Over at TSO, Dena mentioned she's sending some love Danny Cleary's way and I totally support the effort. C Bear needs your love just as much as Hank. Plus he's the reason I have that puck in my profile picture (Cleary and my cousin who snatched it up off the floor of the Joe and handed it to me...) so what kind of fan would I be if I ignored him? Not wanting to be a bad fan, here's my favorite Newfie. (For anyone who sees the title, Cheetie is my new name for Hank when he takes faceoffs. You all know why.)



This picture (chosen especially for Dena, enjoy!), as well as the Cheetie one come from NurseNitz. It's usually bad luck for me to take pictures during the game, which is why almost all of the ones on here are from the warm-up.



Now it's motivation time! Let's start with Pasha.



The next one makes no sense, but somehow manages to be very true...



Finally, this just makes me laugh.


9 comments:

  1. OMG. That last one. It makes me giggle uncontrollably!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look quite pirate-y in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both agree :) I laughed so hard the first time I saw that picture and knew I'd have to make it into a motivator

    ReplyDelete
  4. YARR.. me be tradin turnovers for treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the very handsome picture of Danny. Here's hoping that this flirtation sparks a little somethin, somethin. (love the sign for Stewie against the glass).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy- Nice.

    Dena- You're very welcome. He worked his butt off tonight, so it seems your flirtation is getting results :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still laughing about the Hockey Pirate one here... Part of me has this hysterical picture in my mind of Stuie just speaking pirate all game long just to mess with Lebda...

    Agreed, Dena & Sara, Danny Cleary is taking notice. And I'm sure that being on a line with Fil and Z, he's got a lot of "man-pretty" around him, so any love that can be sent his way is appreciated, I think. Glad my pic of Dapper Danny could be used here for motivation. That being said, I STILL think Franzen needs some "Baby Mule" motivation...

    I am loving the Jimmah pics that are being posted here. First, Jimmah's got a shoulder Miller last post (maybe reminding him about our Timmy Ho for the Jimmy Ho promotion?), and now we have Jimmah appearing to grab Drapes's butt! Maybe Shoulder Ozzie put him up to it??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the delay, but I've been too drunk these past few days to figure out how the internet works. I very, very much appreciate the pictures of Jimmah. The serious face shot gives me the shivers... and who wouldn't want to pinch Draper's butt?

    Ooohh Jimmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky- Glad you liked the Jimmy pics :) I'm sure more will show up in the coming days/weeks. Especially since I'll need to go through old game pics to keep you guys entertained this summer...

    ReplyDelete