Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wings vs Sabres Post-Game Pictures

What's more adorable than this guy here?



Ok, yes, Drew Miller does win the adorable-off... but I was thinking of something else...



Last night they had a little girl from one of the teams to play at the Joe that day come out for the national anthem and it was possibly more adorable than the Miller boys... She was so small that when Kronwall patted her on the head, it looked like he was wearing a goalie glove.



Ok, now back to the Wings. Here's a whole bunch of awesome warming up.



I love Kronner's face behind Homer here, he looks like such an angry Viking.



Hank and Fil are really doing some good work together, although here they don't look quite in sync yet.



Eaves was the third star of the game, as announced at the Joe, here he is with Helm.



And Raffy, pictured with Hank, was named first star of the night after a solid game and that goal in overtime.



Finally, how about a little tribute to everyone's favorite Russian complete with more stretching pictures for Andy?



And the crazy part of his stretching routine...



And here he is getting ready for yet another part of his routine...



One more, just because he's so awesome :)


7 comments:

  1. Ahhh thanks... the stretching routine is ace. And I am never able to watch it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a rather poor quality video of it I'll post once my computer gets fixed, then you can watch it whenever you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, so adorable, those Miller boys, though I still think Miller Mama wins. If Drew ever made Team USA for the Olympics (which he won't, but it'd be cool if he got that good!), the team would be so damn adorable that every other team would just forfeit so that they wouldn't have to see their disappointed faces...

    Pasha's stretch routine is full of so much WIN. All we need now is the video of his little "running man" routine that he does before stretching. Honestly, he's Houdini...do we expect him to be any different than uber flexible?

    The Kronner "Angry Viking" pic is hilarious. He looked kind of angry all warm-up, didn't he? Or at least he did in my pics! Maybe someone told him that Lebda was playing better than him & that got him peeved? Maybe Babbles insulted his mother? It seems that all our boys play better when they are pissed off, so by all means, keep it up, whoever's doing this...

    And finally, Eaves tongue. Total awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that picture of Homer and the final picture of Datsyuk. So awesome. I don't like kids at all, but that Pasha picture with the little kid in the background, watching him in awe, is just priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pavel has a PhD in Awesome from Hockey University.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda- You're right, he does play well when he's an angry Viking. I hope Babbles didn't talk about his mama though, that's just mean...

    Natalie- I love whenever I can catch someone just totally in awe of the player right in front of them. I still remember the first time I went down to ice level for warm-ups, I could not believe I was THAT close to Nick Lidstrom!

    Baroque- I almost fell off the couch laughing at that! So true though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie,
    I'm with you about children, but that picture and the one with Kronner and the little girl, Awwwww!

    ReplyDelete