Monday, March 22, 2010

Wings vs Pens pregame

Most of these are from the fabulous NurseNitz as a special guest contribution. In fact, only this motivator was made by me and it's inspired by one she made when we thought Stuart wouldn't be in the lineup tonight.



And now, motivation from Manda.



And another guy who knows how to finish off a game...



Mule and I agree, free curly fries would be nice tomorrow.



And, finally, there's been some talk (between my cousin and Dena) of a sign I made expressing a desire for small baby mules that I think all Wings fans share- here's the proof (Andy assures me it does in fact say "Johan, I wanna make small baby mules with you")




Let's make Cindy cry tonight boys

3 comments:

  1. Every picture of Kronner makes my heart flip and then stop, sigh. Yay Franzie, Yay Stewie!

    Shut up Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag vill ha små bebismulor med deg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I always miss something! I'll remake the sign, Mule must know...
    I did yell out "Jag vill ha curly fries, fiksa det!" a few times when Hank had the puck. Sadly, he didn't fix it but I'll take the win over curly fries any day

    ReplyDelete