Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wings vs Pens pictures

Last night's game was amazing. I've seen some great things at the Joe this year, but I'm pretty sure that was by far my favorite game I've ever been to. I don't care that my throat hurts from screaming various things at the ice/fans, it was totally worth it. A really solid effort by pretty much everyone and we got to put Cindy in her place. What more could a girl want?

Today I asked for suggestions on twitter and Jenn and Dena both spoke up, so some of their favs will grace my page today. Since I was already planning a tribute to Kronner to celebrate finally meeting Dena at the Joe, I'll start with her other request, Franzen.

You all loved the mulestache. I loved the mulestache and I still hope the mulestache will make a come back. Even if it doesn't, this picture really emphasizes it over the rest of his beard, so we can all pretend it's back.



Some might say it's not very fair to stick Franzie with Fil, but the Mule is man enough to admit how pretty his teammate is and, frankly, he's too cool to care. Both had an awesome game last night and both get their pic up today.



Somehow I missed Fil's birthday in my pregame on Saturday, plus he got a goal last night so he gets two pictures.



Jenn asked to see more of Zetterberg, and I'm happy to comply. Here he is acknowledging the crowd after being announced as the top star of the night.



Going backwards a bit, here's another of Hank with his Euro Twin...



Since he's my favorite current forward, how about another of Pav? This one has him flashing a little more leg while warming up.



I'm really loving Drew Miller right now. Not only does he come from an awesome hockey family, he's playing some really great hockey himself. Last night he was scrappy and effective and he's always fun to shoot. Here he is with Pav.



I agree with Brian over at TSO, Meech did a good job with the ice time he had last night and I'm really liking him as a forward. He's never been featured here before, so why not give him some credit?



And now for some d-men who got to play defense last night...



If you just ignore number 29 in the middle, this is a pretty good picture.



I never really noticed the background on the back of Jimmy's mask. I think it's really appropriate, especially after last night.



And now for the Kronwall tribute...



He looked like a very happy Swede last night, so no angry Viking pictures...



Kronner is second only to Pav when it comes to stretching, so it would be irresponsible of me to leave out a stretching picture.



This last one is just for Dena, but I think the rest of you will like it too :)


3 comments:

  1. Jimmy just became my background at work. Again, you do magic for those of us not in attendance, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Hank picture! :)

    Really, these are all great. And what a great game it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both welcome :) I thought you might like the Jimmy pics, Vicky. And at H2H I'll try to get some more pics of Hank for you, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete