Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Post-game pictures

So that game was not fun, but that doesn't mean we can't have some here. Putting the results behind me, here are some post-game pictures to cheer you up.

Since we haven't been able to enjoy pics of Lilja for a while, I'll start with him. This guy is surprisingly difficult for me to capture on film...



Thanks to Andy's translations, I've been wearing a shirt that says "feed the Mule" in Swedish. I'm temporarily retiring it now that its luck has worn off, but I'd like to think the Mule read it and agrees, it's very important to feed the Mule!



I've seen Kronwall play better games, but that man just knows how to pose for a picture.



Here's more proof:



Continuing on with awesome d-men, I thought Rafalski had a pretty good game last night. What would I give to have Olympic Raffy all game, every game...



Ok, now to the rest of the team... first, some very stereotypical faces from some of my favs



Not sure what they were looking at, but it seems very distracting.



It also seems like Drapes and Helm might be too fast for their skates!



Pasha shows some leg while he practices making dangle :)



In my family, we believe captains of the Red Wings possess certain superpowers. Nick has the ability to see, but not change, the future. This allows him to know the outcome of the game from the start of warm-ups. He wasn't happy with the result either.



Finally, we have my favorite from the night. I think Hank is slightly uncomfortable with how close Fil is. You?



More pictures tomorrow and hopefully a better game too

7 comments:

  1. Nice ones Sara, I have on request for the next time: Could you please try and get a pic or two of Pasha's crzazy pre-game stretch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I'll try to get some good ones of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic still makes me LOL so hard. The Hank/Fil interaction just looks SO awkward that you'd think it was almost photo-shopped. Seriously so awesome.

    I think Mule seriously loved that shirt and will miss it. But we all know what he needs to see it once more! Score goals! I can't wait til we make our Euro Twins shirts. God knows that Hank needs some inspiration!

    Helmer and Draper in front of the net make me smile. But then make me miss Malts, which makes me sad. It's nice to see Drapes is teaching young sparrow the ways of leading warm-ups, though...

    The entire sequence of Pasha dangling is beyond awesome. I hope you share it with everyone on here soon!

    And finally, so we've dropped the bomb about the fact that Wings captains have special super powers? Or at least our belief in this? I may lose all credibility in the blogosphere, but Nick's future-sight is usually right! Seriously, he's usually laughing and smiling a lot more on the ice before a big win! I'm sure it all has to do with attitude and confidence, but it's still fun to think that he knows the future... I still think Stevie's is the best though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I doubt I ever had ANY credibility, hopefully I didn't ruin all of yours though... And I don't think he knows the future, I know it. Just like we all know what the Stevie can do, although I'm hanging on to that family secret for right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. Then again, most of this came out of a hockey high that came from watching my DVD that included the Fight Night game, so I think that just gives an idea of how awesome our family can be sometimes. You need to post the crazy stretch video! It's one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh-oh, now you've DEFINITELY set Dena's world on fire with those hot Kronner photos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie- Haha, just wait, they get better! I always wind up with so many pictures of Kronner that I could probably put up a different few each day this summer to help Dena and Krononymous get through the off-season

    ReplyDelete