Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Calgary Post-Game: Where in the World is Drew Miller?

I wasn't going to do a post-game for the Western Canada Revenge Tour, but when I got the new battery I needed for my computer 2 days early I took it as a sign. The universe wants me to post some pictures today.

Last night Drew Miller was EVERYWHERE. Yes, he wasn't able to capitalize on his chances, but he threw his whole 178 pounds into that game. It had me wondering, where is Drew Miller today?

He started his day in China, catching some sun while walking along that Great Wall of theirs. (Please excuse the very amateurish photoshopping, I'm kinda new at it...)



Next, he crossed Asia to make a quick stop at the pyramids...



Then Drew flew to Europe, pausing for a quick picture in the city of lights.



Since he can actually speak the language there, Drew decided to make two stops in London. Here he is posing in front of Big Ben.



Wanting to get a good view of the city, Drew headed over to the Eye before hopping on his plane again.



After landing in New York, Drew decided to wander around Times Square while waiting for his next flight...



On his way back to Canada, Drew made one more stop.



As I write this, he's on his final flight back to meet up with the rest of the team as they enjoy their day off :)

6 comments:

  1. This is hilarious; my favorite part is how you used the exact same photo of him for each one. Now I can't stop giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought that picture displayed how much fun he had on his world tour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I thought the inspirational posters were my favorite, but the world tour is such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn- Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it! I think I might have to try something like this again with other players in the future, it was WAY too much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLMAO! OMG, after being up all night from work and coming home to see this, well, it's just damn hysterical. I gotta give it to ya, Sara, you find some pretty creative ways to express yourself (if only I had the time for me to do the same!) I guess this will suffice for now, because you sure do an awesome job of it. Drew Miller WAS EVERYWHERE. Not sure where that spark came from, but keep at it, Drew! I just wish he had a better linemate than She-Tuzzi (he wasn't worthy of being called Man-Tuzzi Mon night, even if that girl the other night thought he was our "enforcer!"). You know I LOVE me some awesome Millsie faces, so this just made my day. I can just picture him in BC right now making that very face! Maybe in a green T-shirt for St. Patty's Day? And a Leprechaun hat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I should find out where Man-Tuzzi went, or follow him over the summer... that could be fun :)

    ReplyDelete