Friday, March 12, 2010

A Happier Night and Post-game Pics

Last night's game was so much more fun to watch. I'm not the most experienced or skilled analyst, but I think all the lines did their job and things just seemed to click. What does that mean? Lots of pictures!

I promised Andy I'd try to get some pics of Pasha's crazy stretching. My camera failed me a bit and decided not to work at the funniest part, but I'll keep working on it, promise. Here's a preview to hold you over until I get some better ones.



Some of you probably know of my irrational love of all things Datsyukian, which leads to me taking lots of pictures of Pasha. Datsyuk, Kronwall, Miller, and Lidstrom probably show up the most when I check my pics at the end of warm-ups, which means you'll see a lot of them over the next few weeks. Here's some more of them.



To vary things a bit, here's a bunch of our boys making their move on the net during warm-ups.



We've all seen Homer make this face, now it's time for someone else to give it a shot.



Back to another regular, Kronwall is deep in thought during practice.



Mule was amazing, I think he felt bad that I wasn't wearing my Mata Mulan shirt and decided to play hard to earn it again. We still need more shoot, so he'll have to wait a little longer.



Back to guys making shoot, here's Cleary, Nick, and Pasha.



Lilja seems to bring out the best in Lebda (I didn't know he had a "best," did you?) so he earned himself another spot on my blog. Keep up the hard work and I'll keep putting you in here, Lils. This one comes from my cousin, NurseNitz.



Some people have a shoulder angel/devil... Howie has a different type of being on his.



Drapes has been working hard all year, as has the rest of his line. My best picture of him from the night also features Tuzzi, but he at least tried most of last night, so I guess it's ok...



Nick is always awesome, even when he isn't. The man is the Perfect Human, the Super Swede, how could I leave him off?



I have no idea what is actually going on, but this looks like Pasha and Hank are fighting while Miller and Helm try to calm things down. Either that or they're translating something...



Finally, these might not be the best pictures, but I had to honor the three stars of the night. Left to right we have the first, second, and third stars of the night.


6 comments:

  1. Awesome pics. Thanks for getting a warm up pic, his routine was the highlight of an otherwise depressing game in Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of your Kronner pictures makes my heart stop. Keep them coming please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy- You're welcome :) I LOVE his routine! I have very poor quality video of it that I'll try to post in my eventual tribute to Pasha making stretch

    Dena- Don't worry, I have enough Kronner pics to keep you happy for a long time

    Vicky- I have some good ones that will find their way in here soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Lilja one. The angle makes him look incredibly fast, like he could give Helm a run (skate?) for his money - even though we all know he isn't speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baroque- I love when Manda's pictures come out that way and his pose is perfect for trying to look like one of our speedier boys...

    ReplyDelete