Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Emergency Inspiration!

Work all day has left me unable to make some proper motivators and get them up in time for the puck to drop, but it seems our boys still need some inspiration. I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel right now, I promise to have some fresh, new ones up for Friday. Here's the best of what I've got:

Fil apparently needs some new hockey pants, or maybe these are just lucky...



Ok, this next picture is definitely not mine (I think I got it from Pav's website) but it cracks me up anyways. I got to see one of the charity softball games against the Dearborn police way back in the day and thought it was amazing. Of course, it was another Russian 13 that made me laugh in that game...



I really want to watch the feed, so that's all for now. Hope it's enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment