Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy H2H Day/Fight Night Anniversary!

We've all said it, it's an historic day in Hockeytown. Twitter (especially @mserven and @H2Hockeytown) will keep you updated on all the H2H celebrations and Andy over at FightNight has a great recap of just that, the Fight Night at the Joe that occurred 13 years ago today. I really wish I had a picture of my own of D-Mac, but I don't so it will have to wait. Later you can expect lots of pics from H2H, but for now we have the standard motivation :)

This first picture is just too great not to post. I have no idea what Tuzzi was doing when NurseNitz captured him on camera at the St. Louis game, but it has got to be one of the funniest poses I've ever seen.



And now for the inspiration. Since I FINALLY get to meet Natalie and Brian of TSO, I'm starting out with one of Homer.



Next, for everyone who gets to the warm-ups mainly to watch the stretching, there's this picture... because EVERYONE knows it's important to stretch.



Not quite sure how this fits in, but I have a ton of Ville Leino pics that are just too funny not to use. The guy snuck into at least half my pictures during some games, how rude is that? I was aiming at Lidstrom, not at you, Ville! Anyways, this could explain some things about his play...



A lot of stills look like the guys are dancing. I think it looks like Stuie is doing just that and Drapes is checking out his moves in this picture.



I know I used this picture in my post-game a few days ago, but this is different, I swear! Plus who doesn't love the brick wall?



Zetterberg's line has been on fire lately, but the Mule looks hungry and I'm hoping he makes it happen tonight.



Finally, especially for Petrella over at The Production Line, here is Mantuzzi.


8 comments:

  1. HOMER! Hahahaha. I love that picture so much!

    Just a few more hours, Sara! I'm so sad that we apparently JUUUUST missed you at Old Shillelagh last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to make it last night, but there's no way I'm missing ANYTHING today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming girls, I'm coming!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, you rule!

    Also, minor request, can I get the Tiberius motivation poster in high res? For background images at work, home, and maybe a printout even! Email vikbash@gmail.com if you ever find the time. THANK YOU MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your motivators, Sara! Great stuff, as always! Great way to celebrate the most EPIC day ever in the history of Hockeytown! Okay, well, not that, but certainly one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky- the picture, motivator and website are coming your way as soon as I get the chance :)

    Manda- Thanks! I think D-Mac would be proud, haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just catching up on all the posts... LOOK AT HOMEBOY IN HOMER'S OFFICE... Makes me feel like putting bright pink on.

    ReplyDelete