Saturday, April 17, 2010

Viewing party in the little d

One more time, just in case I missed someone out there...

Tomorrow, for anyone still looking for a place to watch the game, a group of us are getting together in Dearborn. The plan is to go to Bailey's at the corner of Michigan Avenue and Mason. If, for some crazy reason, Bailey's is closed, the backup plan is to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings across the street. BWW is on Michigan Ave near Howard.

I plan on staying there after the game to meet up with anyone (Dena, Baroque, and anyone else they wrangle up) who wants to join us. So if you're going to another party that ends before you're ready to go home, feel free to join in the fun!

If anyone needs directions, let me know and I'll try to get them to you :)

4 comments:

  1. I'll see you there after the hell that is leaving the Joe parking ramp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will DM you (and Dena) my cell number, so if we can stay in touch.

    And I will pop in to say hi unless the game goes to multiple overtimes and I have to haul my ass back home to grab a few hours of sleep before work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baroque- Sounds good! Hopefully we'll see you after the game :)

    ReplyDelete