Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just be awesome

Ellen over at Big Red Machine gave me an idea today. I was going to write a letter that basically said:

Dear Red Wings,

I'm going to the game tonight, please be awesome.

She said she hopes I will either be good luck or a swift kick in the pants to the guys tonight. So this is what's gonna happen boys. You all know how much I love you, I'll even root for you, Lebda (especially if you're giving an interview wasted)... but you need to give a little something back or this relationship isn't going to work (as if I would ever give up on you). What you might not know, my dear Red Wings, is that I have a TON of pictures in which many of you are standing like you have to pee. So play awesome, or the pee pics go up tomorrow after work. I don't like threatening you, but you need a win and just maybe I need to be that swift kick that gets you going.

Here's a very happy Nick (unfortunately, not my pic) to remind you how good winning and being awesome feels.


2 comments:

  1. Clearly the threat of embarrassment worked like a charm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing it did, I didn't want to search through my thousands of pictures to find them!

    ReplyDelete