Thursday, April 29, 2010

Part Two: Fun Times with the Commune

Ok, before we meet up again, how about a little fun with the Red Wings Commune?

Unfortunately, I can't remember all the names, but you might see some familiar faces.

Here are some of the guys who showed up to the commune



And some of the ladies of the commune, Greta, Sara, and Kris...



Our table won quite a few prizes, here's one lucky winner with his Danny Cleary signed puck



Nicole has been a huge supporter of the commune. Here she is with Sara




Finally, we have Kris and Rob.



Although Sunday was not the best day for the Wings, I had a really good time with some awesome people- starting with scoring some student rush tickets. I was pretty excited, especially considering how early it was and how little sleep I had...



Here's everyone's favorite octopus :)



And, finally, my little brother with Al after jumping to try to touch a tentacle...


3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Kris and Rob, as Rob is my brother.: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christin- Sounds like a good reason to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this time it sounds like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Also visit my site ... computer

    ReplyDelete