Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun Times

So it's time for a little celebration/reminiscing on good times before we all begin freaking out tomorrow. I meant to post this yesterday, since that would make these pictures/videos one month old, but I ran out of time. Instead, let's think of it as a Happy Birthday to our favorite perfect human, Nick Lidstrom.

These pictures are all from one day after H2H and into the morning of March 28th -aka my birthday fun with crazy Wings fans :)

Here's Brian of TSO with Petrella of TPL and Ellen of Big Red Machine in the background



And your favorite Scrappy bloggers, Brian and Natalie



Now for some nursenitz in her awesome Snipe Snipe shirt, Kris of Snipe Snipe, Dangle Dangle making a goofy face, and some more Brian (we sat next to each other, he's in a LOT of pictures, haha)



And now for the first installment of Brian dancing...




Ok, how about some more members of the cool kids' table? Say hi to Serven, Jenny, and Ellen



Dena and Natalie look awfully happy, I think they enjoyed the party...



One more of Brian dancing, joined this time by Kris


4 comments:

  1. Who has the awesome picture of the face I made when I found out that Steak'n'Shake was no longer open 24/7? It's even better than the one up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that would be Amanda... and you're right, that's an awesome picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! I love these sooooo so so so so much!

    My favorite part of the videos is that Brian totally varied his hand-jive in each one. This has TOTALLY made my day.

    We are all so effing awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie- I can't believe it took me so long to get these up, I just wish I had more of Brian dancing, the man is a true artist :) Glad I could help make your day

    ReplyDelete