Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Tribute to Sunshine

Inspired by last night's twitter conversation, I've decided to do a tribute to Sunshine, also know as Valtteri Filppula.

The first one is also features Homer making a classic Homer face as well as my favorite Finn.



Next, since we're facing Philly today, here's Sunshine (looking like he's on a cell phone) with his former teammate and fellow Finn, Ville. That guy found his way into so many of my pictures this year that I could do a feature on him at least three times this summer if I get desperate for ideas...



For the guys who are all sick of seeing Sunshine after last night, here's one of Helm being awesomely fast. You know you have mancrushes on him, and you should.



And the Perfect Human, just because who doesn't love the Perfect Human?



For anyone who is tired of looking at guys being pretty, here's Malts clearing his nose out by the bench. I miss that guy...



One more of Fil, just for fun...



Only one motivator today, one that happens to be my current background. I think it was Kris over at Snipe Snipe, Dangle Dangle who said Fil is so man-pretty that it makes guys start to question their sexuality. Especially when around the bathroom with his picture on the pillar. That's basically the inspiration for the following motivator.


3 comments:

  1. Wee, sexual confusion! Fil has strange eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, he's too "pretty" for me to like. I generally go for the rough-face-missing-teeth-shaggy-beard boys. :P

    Appreciating the photos, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian- How I've missed you and your laughter :) Would you say his eyebrows are stranger than Eaves? I think Fil's look weird because at the time of the pictures they clashed with his sunshiney hair...

    Vicky- That's ok, more Fil for the rest of us! I can find something to appreciate in most of our guys, but Fil is kinda the go to one if you're looking for man-pretty. Maybe I'll find some good rough-face-missing-teeth-shaggy-beard pics for you in my collection :)

    ReplyDelete