Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pregame: Wings vs Sharks

As anyone who works in retail will tell you, it's been a very busy weekend and my brain is fried. So, I haven't made motivators. And what's funny to me right now might just be stupid, but it's about time I did a hockey post again, so this is what I could come up with...

Take this one- it looks kinda like the ice is tilting and they're all trying to stay on their skates. Or it just looks kinda cool since they're all fairly in unison.



There's nothing really that interesting about this next except that Tuzzi is a pretty big fella, and Rig makes him look small.



How about a shot of Jimmy's new helmet?



Much cooler than Joey Mac's...



This one looks like Raffy and Mule were laughing at something about Cleary. At first I thought it was about his lack of eyebrows...



...but after seeing this next one, I'm not so sure any more.


1 comment:

  1. They look like they're doing a synchronized skating performance in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete