Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Twins Can Take Your Twins Any Day

(Bro. Note: This was intended for a few hours ago. Unfortunately, the power went out and Sara had to leave for a previous engagement. I would torture you guys with my wit but Sara has a half decent entry for you guys. Enjoy.)

So the Wings are finishing off their Western Canada road trip tonight in Vancouver... Aside from Ken Daniel's favorite Livonia native (sounds wrong without the name after it, right? Ok, Ryan Kesler...feel better? Good.) Vancouver apparently has a set of twins. I'm told they're actually quite good and I suppose the fact that they are Swedish twins makes them even better. And to that I say: Our Euro Twins can kick your Swedish twin butts anywhere, any day. Since I'm not feeling overly creative just this minute (ie, not in the mood to make motivators) and am a bit rushed, I borrowed pictures from JennHo and Lizzle. Thanks ladies :)



You might notice a theme, these were all taken at training camp at pretty much the same time...

Here we have Hank showing Pav the cool logo on his skates. Pav is impressed.



And I'm pretty sure they're either making dinner plans, or discussing when to have the next meeting in their tree house.



Also, for those of you who haven't noticed, it's everyone's favorite hard-hitting lumberjack from a mining town's birthday today. Hopefully that means plenty of big hits and maybe a goal or two as a gift to himself. Here's a few (again, not mine) of Brad Stuart...



And with Homer...



And, since I do tend to take a few photos now and then, here's one of my own I managed to find.



Finally, if you haven't noticed (and if you haven't, kindly go read another blog) Abby is back in the lineup and certainly not playing like someone who belongs in the former haunt of Lebda and Leino. Consider yourself on notice, Huds.


1 comment:

  1. I think Jeff should have tortured us with his wit in ADDITION to this as a 2-for-1

    ReplyDelete