Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Abby's Contract Celebration



As anyone who knows me was quickly able to guess, the news of yesterday's signing made my day. I've been waiting (not so) patiently all summer for yesterday's news and when it happened I never got to celebrate the way I wanted to. It's time to celebrate the signing of this scrappy fella...



in proper Neuie Perspective style... with way too many pictures!






He was, after all, part of the Shark trapping expedition...



...and he plays well with others...





He made friends with that foreign kid no one knows yet...



...he even hangs out with the weird kid...



As nice as all that friendship is, he isn't afraid to drop the gloves when needed





and on top of that, he does well in awkward situations...



True, there are things he needs to work on,



but this hard-working scrapper is up to the challenge. Here's to two more years, Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment