Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Random Game 6 pictures

Tonight's game plus a bunch of stuff I found on the internet has left me feeling down and I'd rather not go to sleep feeling this way. I won't have any new pics for a few days, but I thought I'd share some random ones from Game 6 against the Coyotes, aka the last game I was at. Sorry if this all seems a bit disconnected, I'm really tired right now.

To start things off, here's a frustrated-looking Mule and angry-looking Nick with a little bonus Homer head.



Sparty on. That's all that needs to be said about this picture.



Stuie looks intrigued by Fil's stretching...



My picture of Pav decided it wanted to focus on Drew Miller instead.



Finally, Tuzzi is looking a bit rough in this last one...



Here's hoping for a happier ending on Thursday

1 comment:

  1. I love Franzen's face in that picture. You get the best ones of him. The FSD camera caught him with some amusing facial expressions yesterday. That sure was one pissed off Mule...

    ReplyDelete