Saturday, May 15, 2010

A really late recap of pictures

Game 4 against the Sharks was amazing. It was also a long time ago. Since I have pictures from that game that need to be shared, we're gonna ignore the delay and pretend I didn't take forever to get these up. Sound good? Thought so. We're also going to skip over the fact that our season is over. If you need a season recap, I can recommend some wonderful blogs that will take care of that for you. Pretty sure you already read those, and you should.

Before the game I asked if Ritola would be the Answer, I don't know if he was or not, but here's one of him just in case.



How about some more Swedes? Here's Lilja looking like an angry Viking.



For Natalie, how about some Homer?



Dena can't think straight when Kronner is too close. I think he's remembering her reaction and smiling, kinda creepily, about it here:



According to Amanda, I was a lovely shade of green before the game started (I was a little nervous...) and I think Miller was worried when he saw me.



This next one just makes me laugh, probably because it looks like the puck is about to hit Abby's butt...



Here are some random pairings of guys...









I'm sure Danny Cleary is a sweet guy, but he sure looks like a creeper in pretty much every picture...



Nick was very happy in warm-ups, this is the closest I got to a picture of him smiling though.



And now, since Mule was on fire, here's some Mule pics

Pretty sure he's concentrating on all the shoot he's going to make in this one.



Also, I'm nearly positive Mule's thinking about Dena here :)



Almost forgot this one- Raffy sporting his playoff hair. Or just Raffy and his beard, you can't really see his fuzzy head with the helmet on...



And to finish up, here's Mule practicing making shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment