Thursday, May 6, 2010

#42

Unless everyone is wrong, Mattias Ritola will be in for J-Willy tonight. Andy has believed for months that he is The Answer, even calling him that for reasons any Hitchhiker's Guide fan will quickly realize. In the spirit of hoping The Answer will be the kick/shake-up/insert-phrase-here that we need, here's basically every picture of him that I have from the game the half Griffs/half Wings played against Chicago in December.





And from the game itself...





This last one, borrowed from @DetroitRedWings, sure makes it seem likes he's been ready and waiting to be The Answer since the Black Aces first got called up. Let's hope everyone's right about this


4 comments:

  1. YES! Ritola is my guy! He is the ANSWER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic...what is up with Abby's ginormous bag?! That bag is bigger than he is!

    It's kind of hilarious.

    Nice to see Ritola get some ice time. He looked pretty good out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy- I thought I'd heard you mention you kinda like the kid... :) I got a ton of pics of him from the game that I'll get around to posting some day

    raputathebuta- Seriously, the giant bag makes me laugh too. Also, I think Ritola looked pretty good as well. I really liked seeing him on the power play :)

    ReplyDelete