Saturday, February 9, 2013

The real test...

Alright, Damien, today is the real test of our bargain. I'm packing up my new camera and going to the Joe for the first time this season today and I'm counting on you to make this trip an awesome one. For my part, I made a Swiss power breakfast and hot chocolate. I might be bringing my pennant of the various cantons and we're still debating the cowbell issue. Please don't be confused by my Team USA jersey, you guys play better when I wear blue and I am American as well as Swiss. So what are you going to do?

1 comment:

  1. If your hot chocolate was Swiss Miss, then Brunner scores first. (And not with a handful of seconds left in the game.) If it was Land O Lakes hot chocolate, then....um, there are no Minnesotans, but LOL is based out of Ramsey county which is the smallest county in Minnesota, so Tootoo will score first. If your hot chocolate was disappointing, then Quincey will score first. If you added a little something special, you know, a bit of 'ello guvnor. Grampa's cough medicine. You Irished it up. Whatever you call it...maybe Fuckin' Raaagh, then the Wings signed Lebda to a one game deal for a pack of Lucky Strikes and a sixer of Pabst Blue Ribbon and he scores first.

    Me? I will be drinking hot chocolate flavored with Swedish Fish and meatballs and made in my new hot chocolate maker from Ikea. At least I think I think it's a hot chocolate maker. It's either that or a pet grooming machine. Whatever. It means Hank scores from Franzen and Kronwall.

    ReplyDelete