Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bribery

So it seems the whole positive behavior reinforcement thing is working with Brunner. Or he just likes being bribed with the food he ate growing up. Either way, he's playing well and we definitely have some people that need to step up like he did. So here's the deal, I made my deal with the devil for Brunner, my part is done/in progress. If you can manage to keep it clean (please, my mom and possibly my grandma read this blog), comment below and tell me which player you're going to motivate and what you'll do to achieve that. If I like your idea, and especially if it works, your player will get a tribute post. Or some pathetic attempt at photoshopping like my Where in the World is Drew Miller post from years ago. I might even see if someone I know with the proper software can make it look decent. What are you willing to (cleanly) do for your Red Wings?

1 comment:

  1. If Ericsson pulls his game together after he recovers from the vicious puck attack, I may be willing to change his NHL13 name back to normal from the current 'WhyHaveWeNotTraded Ericsson'.

    ReplyDelete