Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chicgao Pregame

I feel a bit out of order here, there will be a post-game post for last night, but I haven't done it yet. In fact, I hadn't even looked through my pictures until about half an hour ago... you all know what happened and you all know what's coming up today, so let's get straight to the motivation. I only made 2 again today, I'm still getting warmed up for the season (maybe some day I'll plan these in advance, probably not though)

I think this describes how we all feel about Chicago, minus the violent hatred of course...



Awesome old timey feel to the game means old timey treatment of the picture...



Not that I don't trust Pav, but can someone else drop the gloves tonight? Somehow I think Chicago will fight dirtier than Corey Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment