Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Questions!

So it looks like I'll be stuck using words instead of pictures until training camp when I start inundating you with fresh photos... today's post is simple and a bit of a cheater one. In the spirit of ask Homer from the fabulous fake Homer blog, I have a question. I'm sure there are real reasons for him waiting so long, but what silly, outlandish, easy-to-find-pics-for-on-the-internet reasons do you think kept Abby from signing a contract earlier?

Yep, this guy here...



There's a post I'm hoping to make that will explain this all later... (thanks to my brother Jeff for the idea!) but for now, any thoughts?




6 comments:

  1. I have no idea and now I am confused haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it looks like this isn't gonna work quite the way I had hoped... It will all make sense once that post comes out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he was trying to become the first hockey player on the North Pole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy- oooh, that could definitely keep him busy, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he was enjoying delicious cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I think that can be arranged. I'm thinking cupcakes with famous people :)

    ReplyDelete