Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day One of Training Camp

Don't get too excited by the title of this post...

I had good intentions, really, I did. I was going to take a reasonable (for me) amount of pictures, get back to the condo where I would review them and post daily on here so you all had a taste of what we experienced here. It all worked out so well in my head, made so much sense, seemed so achievable a goal- then I got here. See, when you put a big group of crazy girls together, plans go out the window sometimes. We haven't even done anything that crazy, aside from coming up here in the first place, but we feel like we've done a lot. And haven't had a lot of sleep or reasonable food either (chips and donuts for lunch anyone?). So, yeah... lots of hockey, LOTS of pictures (total for the day? 3256) and not a lot of sleep = falling asleep after practice and not looking through pictures at all. In place of a post, please enjoy Tuzzi looking like he's about take a bite out of Malts. Hopefully I'll get a lot more up tomorrow



And since you're such awesome people for reading this non-post, here's a bonus of some d-men



2 comments:

  1. 3256 pictures = amazeballs. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I may have a problem... my poor computer is gonna run out of memory if I keep taking that many every day

    ReplyDelete