Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 15

My 100th post is, once again, in memory of a life lost in that terrible plane crash. This one was much harder to prepare for- I don't often take pictures of the bench and if I do, it's usually of a silly face or Babcock making his famous death stare. Also, although I've been told some very nice things about the man, I never had strong feelings either way for him. Brad McCrimmon was on the periphery of my mind, as he often was in my pictures. Still, he was one of us and that can't be ignored. From all accounts, he was a good man and a good teammate. Nicknamed Beast, he hoped to break into the NHL as a head coach after establishing himself as one in the KHL. I don't have many pictures of him, but here are two I found.





Rest in peace, Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment