Monday, March 28, 2011

Pregame: Wings vs Hawks

It's my birthday today, which means I get to post whatever I want and you have to deal with it. Luckily, I want to post about Red Wings, so it's not that bad.

You know who should really score a goal for me tonight? This guy. I think it's time for him to rack up another one.



Also, although I want to Newfie Stomp, I wouldn't say no to one from this fella. (edit: after writing this I found out Miller was a healthy scratch. Bump this to whenever he plays next)



And you know what would be awesome tomorrow? A trip to Arby's. Hear that, Hobo?



Although I'm not pleased with the circumstances that have led to the current McCallup, it will be fun to see his ridiculous helmet again.



Speaking of goalies...



However...



I wish this one was a little clearer. Or that I had an awesome fight picture to put up instead.



And finally, this one isn't mine but it's just pure awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment