Friday, February 18, 2011

Random Pictures

I'm feeling a complete lack of creativity today, but felt like posting pictures anyways. What's that equal? Completely random picture post.

Let's start with one from my cell phone (left my camera at home) from the last home game against the Bruins. I'm up high enough that the players look like ants in that picture, haha.



Here's one from a little closer up against the Preds.



For hbff Natalie of The Scrappy Octopus, here's some Homer...







You can't tell from the picture, but Rusty's tapping his skate to the beat of the music they played during warmups.



Since I don't know when we'll see it again, here's Kindl on D.



And, finally, there's no real reason for this one except that Huds looks like a munchkin and that makes me laugh.


2 comments:

  1. The third one of Homer is my favorite. So awesome. And the one of Hudler made me LOL at my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw the third Homer picture, I knew I had to post a few of him :) And teeny tiny Huds is hilarious. It still makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete