Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Donuts and Rusty

I'm starting a new feature today and I'm asking for your help. Rusty needs a goal and to inspire him (he reads this, right?) I'm going to post a picture of Mr. Salei in every pregame post until he gets one. This is where you guys come in- I have a decent amount of pictures of Rusty, but I'd be crazy to turn down help. If you have a good picture- particularly if it's one of Rusty making a weird face- and want to contribute it to the cause, send it to aneuieperspective [at] gmail [dot] com. You will absolutely get credit for anything you submit.

With that taken care of, let's get to the game tonight. Everyone knows the big question tonight- will Brodeur get distracted by the smell of Timbits? Will he leave his post to get some of those little bits of heaven? To further distract and tempt him, here's what he's up against tonight:



If they make me want to eat my computer screen, what chance does Brodeur have?

And to kick off the Rusty inspiration, here's one I took during the home opener. Let's hope it doesn't inspire him to break someone's fist with his face again.



Look Rusty, while I've got some nice shots of you, I've got a knack for catching strange faces. Think about it, do you really want those posted? I'll let you mull that over between now and the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment